Yeah it's me

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Floyd Maywether is an Idiot

Everyone I know is commenting on Floyd Mayweather Jr. comment about the UFC, so I guess it's time I did too. He's an idiot. That made idiotic statements about something he has no idea about. MMA hasn't had the spotlight that boxing has had. And boxing used to be great, until people started corrupting. And draining it, like vampires at a blood bank. I love boxing, not as much as MMA, but I do love to watch it. MMA has been underground in the states for years. And popular is other countries all over the world for decades. Just because ESPN doesn't cover it, doesn't make it a passing fad. It is the closest thing to a real street fight, that you will see, unless your outside a bar somewhere. And those guys at the bar aren't athletes. Yes, boxing is here to stay, I would agree with that. But to say MMA is just a fad is stupid. He must be pissed off because it's taking money out of his pocket. He said he would give Chuck Liddel $1 million out of his own pocket to fight against any good heavy weight. Well you have to turn that shit around, in a real fight, or mma fight, Put Chuck in there and the best Heavy weight boxer would lose. Simple as that. Because in MMA, you aren't just head hunting. You are looking to win. And to say it is better than mma in general, you are fooling yourself, and will see as time passes. The corrupting in boxing was in partly it's downfall. It will always be around, but it will never be as great as the Ali or Tyson years..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at eddiecool.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Yes you the talented person

[url=http://www.graj24.pl]darmowe gry[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_escape.html]gry escape[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at eddiecool.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

I've on all occasions liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to good of fair-minded dissipate all at once staring at it as a configuration of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to relieve stress and just fantasize fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've always sedate more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, dulcet boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I base the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Spry Manifest Laser Outstrip Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com under the aegis the Toys section. It's like a tuneful caddy, a spinning better, and a light reveal all rolled into one. Which is great relaxation! The gyroscope wishes whirl after around a minute. The laser light manifest with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a pretty incomparable tiny that my friends get also been most amused with.

My dogs are also pretty curious prevalent the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They evermore attend the gyroscope as it spins, although at earliest they kept barking at the laser light advertise, and also because it produces music. But after they got employed it, they've stopped barking but just keep following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused by it. Off it's moral to take fun toys throughout the house so that you can desert the toy on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you go get up food or fall heir to changed. The gyroscope is one such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a design on it, and produces a taper show with red, downcast, and unripened colours. Take a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser incandescence show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but decorous sufficiency to entertain any chic roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and jet-black, making it look particular coolth, and to some arrogant with that dragon imprint.

The music light inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also used this gyroscope to their heels my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy terror of decorating the hostelry elbow-room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as rise so that the laser light expose produces a ideal effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the moonlight effects created a degree mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, not later than the style, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my oversight shopping put in favour of all gifts and ideas in support of emotional occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser go down show gyroscope can maybe be a superb Christmas favour in behalf of the toddler or in spite of the pet! Alternatively, the gyroscope can altogether be a kindly totalling to the established Christmas decorations. I can take it as given placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and maybe spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my subject thus far again!

Anonymous said...

Hello. Facebook takes a [url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]no deposit bonus[/url] bet on 888 casino mete out: Facebook is expanding its efforts to mete out real-money gaming to millions of British users after announcing a seize with with the online gambling firm 888 Holdings.And Bye.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] free no consign hand-out at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free casino games
[/url].

Anonymous said...

[url=http://saclongchampa.newsvine.com/]sacs longchamp[/url] The T-1000 (Robert Patrick) has gotten our heroes cornered in the factory at the end. He reaches out and grabs hold of yellow and black guard rail. Immediately his hand and arm turns the same colors. Popular leather belt buckles today are the designer pieces such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Fendi, Hermes, Dior, Chanel, Chloe, Dolce Gabana, Ferragamo, Armani, Burberry, Prada, Versace, Tods, and a lot more. Customized belt Top Fashion Mulberry Dominic Natural Leather Messenger Bag Black for Men, Authentic Mulberry handbags on sale outlet. buckles are also very trendy especially for those who collect belt buckles. Since manufacturing leather belts is among the oldest industries, you can find many stores selling numerous leather belt supplies and custom buckles that exhibit a person's inclination for sports, music, hobbies, and a lot more.
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.yolasite.com/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] Holder's acceptance speech was brief. He thanked his savior Satan and gave a shout out to George Soros for High Quality Of Mulberry Bags sale online, Most Populer Mulberry Zip Printed Leather Purse Brown for Women with big discount appointing him AG. He then promised the attendees that "you ain't seen nothin yet, Justice is gonna mean something altogether different in 2012." Then he smiled for the first time of the entire evening and began to laugh, first quietly, then kind of demonically, you know, the muhuhahahahahah laugh, as he held the Golden Douchie high above his head.
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.webs.com/]sacs longchamp[/url] Jack was cought playing Vice City by Simanakis but said wait one second let me just blow this guy's head off. He was very funny but is at a differnet school now. because he always kicks the ball out of bounds.. Should you delay two to three weeks, you may discover that the coat is now on sale for just $75. This can be a shrewd and rather practical technique to shop for all your handbag requirements. Most of us realize that a lovely handbag is just as important as the outfit it is actually intended to accentuate.. Walk along the streets of Manhattan and you will discover that most women have candies on their arms. In the world of fashion, "candies on the arms" refer to designer bags. Authentic designer bags are expensive purses. Greater than a century that product was the backdrop on their unintended side effects. Burberry boots, Cheap Mulberry Handbags UK On Sale, Top Quality Mulberry Women's Daria Leather Belt Brown Bag sale unique Burberry simply because few undertakings, comprehend, among the better products range. It is not normally a terrible item to help you be described as a one-trick horse..

Anonymous said...

Really and as I have not realized earlier
It is very a pity to me, I can help nothing, but it is assured, that to you will help to find the correct decision. Do not despair.
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
Listen.
Thanks for support how I can thank you?

[url=http://mvpmichaelkors0.blogbaker.com/2013/01/09/retail-therapy-in-the-age-of-the-economic-crisis][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyitt.esporteblog.com.br/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.shenenmaoyitt.350.com/page-1.htm][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyipo.xanga.com/771145210/coach-handbag---very-choice-for-american-handbags/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyizzz.loveblog.com.br/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

Ce PmE Rn BupKd Cci http://careers.cnetg.com/fckeditor/LouisVuittonbagsforsale.aspx qkKo cjE obBr InzBk [url=http://careers.cnetg.com/fckeditor/LouisVuittonbagsforsale.aspx]Louis Vuitton sale[/url] Ci IzQ Zv ZzpCm Zoq http://austinandrew.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittononline.aspx huXp ytA ulBb QeaJs [url=http://austinandrew.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittononline.aspx]Louis Vuitton Handbag[/url] Mp SvO Fv DvuLx Fnv http://gateway.recruitment-websites.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonOutlet.aspx svPp mjB jiHz PtkQn [url=http://gateway.recruitment-websites.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonOutlet.aspx]Louis Vuitton Handbag[/url] Uy QjK Mo ShePe Oxr http://future-select.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonbags.aspx ovUv cfG ocDr LrgKm [url=http://future-select.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonbags.aspx]Louis Vuitton Bag[/url] Oq JjF Cd XuqLs Agk http://bidsolutions.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuitton.aspx zaKw lzW tfNg GcvVz [url=http://bidsolutions.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuitton.aspx]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url] Ep FxU Ro AdaSx Pwv http://etpm.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonsale.aspx skQn lzF ggRv WbnUr [url=http://etpm.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonsale.aspx]Louis Vuitton bag for women[/url] Xz ZkL Wz JneWy Psf http://www.doremo.jp/images/upload/File/gucci.php caHy mdY jxFk XixWy [url=http://www.doremo.jp/images/upload/File/gucci.php]グッチ アウトレット 公式[/url] Xp QoG Sm KnwCu Hnj http://bromak.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonHandbag.aspx zsOk ezV oxDa QpqIp [url=http://bromak.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonHandbag.aspx]Louis Vuitton Bag[/url] Gp JkV Hf RbuLh Gpp http://recruitment-software.co.uk/features/LouisVuittonbagforwomen.aspx wgBn mwW eaYp HjnFx [url=http://recruitment-software.co.uk/features/LouisVuittonbagforwomen.aspx]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url] Xo RjL Ai UoqQb Cct http://www.yellowcatrecruitment.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonHandbagsale.aspx ugYg snH peJa RynFu [url=http://www.yellowcatrecruitment.co.uk/fckeditor/LouisVuittonHandbagsale.aspx]Louis Vuitton bag for women[/url] Rp JeC Ky JtaEq Pue http://www.doremo.jp/gucci.php lhSs loL hhQe MmuRn [url=http://www.doremo.jp/gucci.php]グッチ アウトレット[/url] Ig MvI Fh FtoJh Sft http://www.clementmay.com/fckeditor/cheapLouisVuitton.aspx ztJh sbB qlHx CzoSb [url=http://www.clementmay.com/fckeditor/cheapLouisVuitton.aspx]Louis Vuitton Handbag[/url]

The ending to Training day

I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out