UFC 69 is tonight on PPV. Should be a pretty good show. It would shock alot of damn people if Serra beat GSP tonight. But you know that is not happening. But everyone has a shot. And it should the hell would stun some folks. He is no slouch at all. So it would be worth taking a $100 bet+ odds. And everyone I know wants to see the nightmare put to sleep!. So he will shut the fuck up. Some people say he is worse that Matt Hughes when it comes to be cocky. I didn't get to see the weigh-in's but heard he pushed Kosh. But Dnightmare has got skills for sure. I wouldn't have thought in a million years he would have knocked out Riggs. But is should be the fight of the night. I need to pop over and see what the fight line up is, and who finishes the night. I am pretty sure it's GSP/Serra. And UFC 70 will be free on Spike TV, thanks to a messed up deal with HBO. So that is good for us. It will be taped delayed of course, since it is in England. But should be a pretty good line up too..And hmmm. Did someone say something about PRIDE 34? Pride is having a card too? When is that?..lol Should be a good night. Will be great if Serra beats GSP, and Dnightmare gets put to sleep.
Eddie
Yeah it's me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ending to Training day
I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out
No comments:
Post a Comment