Yeah it's me
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Rosie O'donell can kiss my ass
Another day in the neighborhood, it's almost 12am, coffee in hand, so I decided I needed to blog. Ok, this whole Rosie Odonnell bullshit is just really starting to piss me off. She is one of those crazy fucks that think 9/11 was a conspiracy by the government, and the twin towers was really a demolition job, so we could go into war with somebody..blah, blah. She has every right to say that bullshit if she feels like it, nomatter how stupid it is. But saying it as "facts" and the truth and shit like that is what's fucked up. I mean maybe the fucking Twinkies she is eating is going to her head or something. I seen a clip of her saying that fire doesn't melt steel. Umm, what? How the fuck do you think steel is made to start with? It forged with fire to mold whatever is needed. That just has to be about the dumbest comment she has made. I don't know what the twin towns structural melting strength was, but I think steel melts around 2000 degrees somewhere. And the impact vibration would have weakening the structure to a point of failure. It collapsed from the site of impact. But you can't tell the conspiracy nuts anything. They believe what they want to believe. And are completely anti-American. It's like a new age Klu Klux Klan or something. When George Wallace was standing in the doorway at the University Of Alabama, it was to stand against the constitution. Basically to be a dictator of Alabama. It was anti-american. And these same jackass's that want to are having protests, burning likeness's of American soldiers are all fucking nuts. And just do most of that shit to get on tv, or to get in the newspaper. If a bunch of people jumped out and started just punching the fuck out of them, they would run like school girls. They wouldn't stand and fight for what they believe. They want to cover there faces, or hide. Or if they do stand out there talking that shit, It's somewhere on a college campus, or something where they know they won't get much of a hassle. I don't mind the burning of a american flag for sybolism, it's freedom of expression. But when you burn it in the name of hatred or while you are talking about how bad america sucks, then you need to have your ass kicked and be head stomped. Because alot of people died defending what that flag means and stands for. It's not just a fuck colored piece of cloth. It is ideals that makes it what it is. Have america always been fair? No, we haven't. Do we have problems now? Of course we do. But talking bullshit about people that die serving and protecting that freedom, is ignorant. But it takes all kinds I guess..cool..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ending to Training day
I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out
No comments:
Post a Comment