Yeah it's me

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Climate Change

The summer is coming finally. After having really cool shot of weather here in the deep south, it is starting to finally feel like spring again. I always have preferred warm wether of cold, as I guess most people have. Alabama does have strange weather habits some years. I guess because we are right on the Gulf Of Mexico. But this spring has really almost been stormless. A few storms and minor rain. That is really strange for Alabama. Hmm, maybe Al Gore is right..lol Wether climate change, or global warming is really happening. We do need to figure out new ways to conserve fuel, and for more environmental ways of protecting the earth. I am no tree hugger at all, but just saying we can abuse the earth, and dump just whatever bullshit we want into the air and the oceans is bullshit. You almost can't eat fish anymore, because of all the mercury in the water. The animals in the food chain are so jacked up on hormones that you wonder if they are safe to eat anymore. I can understand why some people become vegetarian, just to keep those things from entering their systems. I think I might start another blog on just the uses of green power, saving energy, and ways to go about doing that. I like all the DIY things, and figuring out ways to do it. It must be the German part of my ancestry..Germans are the best engineers in the world. Either way, if everyone would do just a little, it would ad up to alot.

Eddie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need more alternatives. Instead of pumping money in to a war we can't win.

Anonymous said...

Choose an identity

The ending to Training day

I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out