Yeah it's me

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ultimate Fight Night Live

Ultimate Fight Night live is thursday April 5. It is the start of the new Ultimate Fighter Season. With BJ. Penn and Jens Pulver as coaches. It should be really good this year. I will try to catch it as much as I can. The previews look good so far. But that doesn't really mean anything. So we will see. And since UFC 70 I think is going to be on Spike tv, instead of PPV, everyone that doesn't know who Cro Cop is will get to see. It's like him making a debut on free tv. Oh yes, you have to thank Dana White for that. Love him or hate him, he gives the fans what they want to see. And I think he has done one hell of a job with the UFC, and promotion of the sport of MMA. Aside from watching fighting, I can't wait till the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie comes out. I love that fucking cartoon. So it should be cool for sure.

No comments:

The ending to Training day

I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out