Yeah it's me

Friday, March 30, 2007

Another blog in the neighborhood

Another day in the neighborhood, as I always like to start my posts with that, for some damn reason. I have no idea why, other than to say welcome, in some dumbass way. Alright, hofully soon, I can start the whole video blogging thing. I have the cam, and all that. It just seems easier to type and correct, than to film and edit. But we shall see. I thought about starting a whole website. Register the domain, get webhosting and all of that. Maybe soon. Who knows. Just a random thought...hmmm. Sony cellphones FUCKING suck!. Mine has started going out on and off. Just like my last one. I don't know why the quality of these phones are so horrible, but dammnnn. Anyways, I finally got that transmission installed in that van. I still have my touch. I would have had it in there in 1 day if I had an engine hoist(cherry picker). But with brute force, and luck, I finally finished and it's up and running again. After tearing my hands to pieces. The end of one of my fingers is still numb from wear it fell on my hand. I thought for a minute I cut off my finger. I was wearing gloves, so I couldn't tell. But I didn't, but my finger is numb. A small price to pay, I guess. But it's cool, and finshed like I said. Another day, another blog..See yah

Eddie

No comments:

The ending to Training day

I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out