Yeah it's me

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kimbo to fight Ray Mercer in first MMA fight

Another day in the neighborhood, early in the morning, or well late at night. Which ever way you wanna look at it. Alright, I heard today the Kimbo, the "Internet famous" under ground street fighter will be making his debut in MMA soon. I think it's against Ray Mercer if what I heard was correct. For a debut fight, Mercer will be right up Kimbo's alley, and stand there and bang, trading shots. It's not going to be any kind of ground war, with sub attempts all over the place. And since Mercer is nowhere near what he was back in the day, is should be basically an good fight for Kimbo. Just from the fact he has fought underground, and knows what to expect. I think a few elbows will drop Mercer. But Kimbo has power too. How would he do against a medium pure MMA fighter? At this point not very good. Until he learns the game. But what do I know? They might heel hook, or kimura each other...Who knows. Kimbo is popular, many have seen his fights from the Internet. Fighting unknown skill level fighters. Basically cans off the street, that get the shit beat out of them in just a few minutes. We will see how it goes, and I do want to see how good he does. He has pretty good accuracy and punch power. With a good chin. And if he gets tagged, it will be tested. As Mercer does have alot of power too. Should be a pretty good match, for the freak show, if nothing else. I hope it's on free TV, but I dought it, as it will be on a smaller show, I forgot which one..

Eddie

No comments:

The ending to Training day

I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out