Another day in the neighborhood on a sunday afternoon. Or always afternoon. You know I have had a bluetooth ear piece for my mobile phone for a long time. I got it free somewhere, but just never used it. So yesterday I decided to that I might start using it, so I can keep my face away from my Sony phone. Sony's tend to not be that reliable. As I have went through 2 of them already. They attract moisture easily or something. I never have gotten them wet, but they stopped working, and the factory said it had gotten wet. And then I get explained to, that the sweat from my dace could cause it, or just from my pocket. I had a Nokia a long time before that. And basically beat the shit out of it, and it never failed me once. But going through 2 Sony's in less than 2 years suck. So I decied to use bluetooth. It takes some getting used to, like answering the phone from your ear instead of flipping it open. And keeping it charged it another thing to. It's a Samsung, which does fit comfortible. If you do drive while talking on the phone, it is better to use bluetooth or a handsfree device so it won't distract you that much from the road. No more that a radio would do. But I like it so far. It's louder in my ear, and I can hear better. My advice is to try one out. And for buying a cellphone, never buy Sony!. Buy Nokia, LG, or a Razr or something. Never buy Sony. The first Sony I bought lasted all of 3 weeks! The second one fades in and out. Most of the time worked, but still had problems. And from what I hear I wasn't the only one. But Sony laptops are nice.
Eddie
Yeah it's me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ending to Training day
I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out
No comments:
Post a Comment