A saturday moring and another day in the neighborhood. I think I am pretty handy when it comes to car repair, as I have had enough experiance doing the shit to know it back and forth. Dodge and Chrysler products for sure. But having to change a damn front wheel drive transmission, by yourself can be a big pain in the ass. Along with not having the right tools, and trying to go totally old school. And old school means a couple of jacks, a few 2x4's and good old fashion muscle power. I have done it before, but it has been so long ago, it seems like I have forgotten how or something. And it just plain wants to be a are difficult as it can be. Or maybe I have lost my touch, who knows. Or I might just be touched in the head to begin with. Which wouldn't be the first time I have used that excuse. I might have to rent a Cherry picker or something just to get the damn thing in the right position. All the people I use to get advice from on these things are gone. So I have to think and work it out for myself. And hopefully get it done. Which I will, one way or the other. coool
Eddie
Yeah it's me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ending to Training day
I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out
1 comment:
Great work.
Post a Comment