Yeah it's me

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Future! MMA Shogun vs Jones

Been a long time since I posted, but figured it was time to get back into the swing of things. Seen the Shogun vs Jones fight last nite. And maybe seen the future. Shogun could do almost nothing against Jones. But I guess the torch is needing to be passed. Shogun was great, but he looked lost. No leg kicks, hell almost no offence. Welcome Mr Jones, you have a great future in this sport!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Highly descriptive post, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?


Also visit my page: noticias primero

Anonymous said...

You can order replica Gucci handbags by way of various signifies.
This serial number indicates that the view is certainly actual and branded.
While you are purchasing a Gucci bag, why not examine out their
wallets also! So in branded shoes, it is not only the
excellent that matters.

My web page - アウトレット グッチ

The ending to Training day

I love this movie. At the end, it's like a king losing his kingdom. The people he thought he ruled and controlled. A really awesome movie. If you get a chance you should check it out